Judging criteria. How the judges will assess innovation.
The judging criteria for the UK’s Most Innovative Mobile Company will be as follows:
- The judging panel is seeking the UK’s Most Innovative Mobile Company
- Innovation is not restricted to technological innovation: for example new applications of legacy technology will be considered
- The judging panel will consider the global impact of the innovation when making their considerations
- In this respect innovation that can demonstrate global reach and potential will be considered more favourably by the judges
- Companies entering will be asked for track record to date to add credibility to the potential of the innovation
- The judges will be seeking to consider any innovation, however simple, as long as it is effective, easy to understand and has global potential